In what we hope to become a tradition the Franklin Daybreak Rotary Spotlight is a way to get to know our members a little better. The series began last week featuring Jeff Cloer and Fred Jones. Below are some of the highlights.
First up was Jeff Cloer:
- 8th generation Maconian
- Broker at Wayah Insurance, previously with Zickgraf and Capella Flooring
- Married to wife Brenda. Children are Tyler (Army) and Morgan (WCU majoring in nursing)
- Loves to fish, camp, and shoot
- Little known fact: Seen Lynyrd Skynyrd over 40+ times
Fred Jones also has deep roots in Macon County:
- 6 generation Maconian with roots to the Siler family that settled Macon County in 1878.
- Attorney at Jones, Key, Melvin and Patton in the firm established by his grandfather, George Andrew Jones
- Married to wife Jennifer for 25 years. Children are Lyle (ECU Master’s Program) and Kate (UNC Drama & Communications major)
- Active in Angel Medical Center Board of Directors, Chamber of Commerce, Habitat for Humanity, and Chairman of Board of Directors of Macon Bank
- Little known fact: Destined to marry Jennifer – pictured in her high school year book long before she met him
Be sure to tune in over the next few months for more information about all our member at Franklin Daybreak Rotary.